Space Engineering and Technology Final Presentation Days 2017
Date / Hour
Date(s) - 21/11/2017 - 22/11/2017
The Space Engineering and Technology FPDs are an event for European Industry and ESA technical experts to showcase their work in developing advanced technology for Space missions. It will consist of oral and poster presentations delivered by European industry, academia and ESA technical experts highlighting the recently completed technology contracts and the achievements made within the ESA technology programmes. It will also be an opportunity for attendees to form networks and to understand the latest technologies being developed within the different ESA competence domains.
- Advertise the achievements of the ESA technology programmes,
- Disseminate the results from recently completed R&D technology activities to a diverse and wide audience,
- Cover a broad range of technology developments from different technical competence domains,
- Bring together technology experts from European Industry, Academia and ESA to discuss Space R&D,
- Provide a forum for participants to share their views on R&D directions, strategies, technologies and investments.
SPACEBEL representatives will take part in the event.