For its offices in Hoeilaart, SPACEBEL is looking for a SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR administrator Unix/Linux.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT preferred or acquired by certifying training;
- Some experience in support to the final users.
The expected technical skills are:
- Advanced knowledge of various Linux systems (RedHat, CentOS);
- Knowledge in Windows Server 2008/2012;
- Virtualization under VMware: Vsphere 5.X, vmplayer and virtualbox;
- Follow-up and root cause analysis of issues or troubles helped by monitoring tools;
- Administration and management of an IT room (follow-up, documentation, logging) is definitely an advantage;
- Feeling for automation and scripting capabilities (Ansible).
To make that little difference, you will be :
- Curious and innovative.
YOU MATCH THE PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR AND/OR YOU WISH TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF?
Do not hesitate anymore and contact us to book a time slot in order to share our views on the mission…
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
This is a first overview of our employee value proposition :
- A permanent contract in a professional and stimulating environment (space sector);
- An attractive and complete compensation package in line with your profile and experience;
- An opportunity to challenge yourself in exciting projects using the latest technology;
- A company that really shows interest in its collaborators;
- Training sessions on regularis basis.
READY TO JOIN US?
Fill in the application form and we will get in touch wih you soon.
For any question or further information, please contact:
Joël Lim, Infra Manager
Tel: +32 (0) 2 658 20 11