Technical Leaders / Software Engineers JAVA
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing sector? Are you software developer and/or do you have an experience in software architecture? Then you would better spend time reading this job posting!
About the job
Aiming to offer/develop solutions and lead new projects related to satellite mission and control centers, Spacebel is looking for technical leaders Java / J2EE and software engineers.
As foretaste of the job content, here are some of the concrete tasks to be performed:
- Collaborate with our customers to find the perfect solution(s) to their need(s) ;
- Develop application components (Development backend and frontend) using the most recent technologies (latest version of Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, …) ;
- Analyze problems, propose and implement solutions;
- Work in sync with other team members in an Agile environment, share knowledge and make suggestions.
This vacant position is located in our offices in Hoeilaart, near Brussels, where a young and dynamic team is working in a serene atmosphere that fosters exchanges and ensures respect of the Human being.
You feel attracted but are wondering if the job can fit your expectations? Let’s find out together if you have…
- A Master’s degree in computer sciences or engineering ;
- A few years of experience as software engineer or developer. No working experience yet? Share with us your personal projects!
You are familiar with the Java / J2EE development framework (at least one of the following: Spring, Play, EJB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS) and have relevant experience in:
- designing and implementing REST or SOAP web services (design of API XML/JSON included) ;
- designing Web Applications based on Open Source frameworks (i.e. Spring, Angular, Node.js, React, …);
- in RDBMS (i.e. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and/or NoSQL databases and Big Data frameworks (i.e. MongoDB, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, …) ;
A sound knowledge of frontend frameworks (Angular, React, View.js, …) or Java Server Faces or similar frontend environments (i.e. Primefaces) is a plus;
The knowledge of web service standards from OGC (Open Geospatial Consortium) or W3C will be considered an asset;
A solid knowledge of technical English is essential, both for the reading of specifications as for the writing of documentation.
- Team player and communicative;
- Independent analyst/developer for most development tasks ;
- Eager to learn to grow his/her development skill levels ;
- Rigorous and concerned by the quality of the output delivered.
Were you able to match all specs? GREAT! Then you are probably the colleague we are looking for.
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
This is a first overview of our employee value proposition :
- A permanent contract in a professional and stimulating environment (space sector);
- An attractive and complete compensation package in line with your profile and experience;
- An opportunity to challenge yourself in exciting projects using the latest technology;
- A company that really shows interest in its collaborators;
- Training sessions on regularis basis.
READY TO JOIN US?
Fill in the recruitment form and we will get in touch wih you soon.
For any question or further information, please contact:
Antoine Rizzo, HR Manager
Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais 6 – LIEGE Science Park – B-4031 Angleur
Tel: +32 (0) 4 361 81 11 – Fax: +32 (0) 4 361 81 20