WHEN PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY ARE A MUST
SPACEBEL develops and maintains software that enables intelligent systems in space to perform with high autonomy, provides means to recover from malfunctions and compensate for equipment defects, collects and processes large amounts of mission data.
Our team provides engineering solutions and services in most aspects of the system software, in particular:
- advanced engineering methods and tools
- software standards
- software architectures, reference architectures
- advanced functions and matured building blocks
- system-software concurrent engineering
- state-of-the-art technology for on-board and ground systems
- real-time software embedded in spacecraft
- ground facilities software
- database and simulation tools
- verification and validation techniques
SPACEBEL is also represented in several standardization and advisory groups.