MISSION-PROVEN SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
SPACEBEL is a recognized developer of IT systems for the ground segment. We develop simulators to support the full development lifecycle of satellites. Our team has acquired a keen knowledge of sub-systems, including avionics, and the simulator infrastructures operated in Europe.
We develop software for payload operations, including control and image/data processing.
We deliver turnkey mission and control centres for Earth observation and science micro-satellites. Our experience serves also the human space flight programs with man-machine interface solutions.
Our capabilities range from the system definition, the design and development, to the validation and the on-site delivery.
SPACEBEL’s ground segment expertise focuses on the following software applications domains:
- simulation framework
- models for avionics, equipment, environment
- platform, payload models integration
- processor emulators
- simulator data postprocessing, visualisation tools
- Training Operations Maintenance Simulators
Mission and Control Centres
- data handling, including TM/TC, payload control, data storage
- mission planning
- image or radar data processing
- user segment, including product ordering, data dissemination
Manned Space Mission
- Man-machine interface control
- Astronaut training simulator
- Scientific data dissemination
We provide the following services:
- Engineering support to operations centres
- Maintenance of software tools and systems
- Maintenance of scientific data transmission systems
We provide the following simulation tools: